GROW – GREEN RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITY WINDOW aims to support businesses in Kosovo to invest in renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Registered Financial Institutions of KCGF are:
- Banka per Biznes
- Banka Ekonomike
- NLB Banka
- ProCredit Bank Kosovo J.S.C.
WHAT ARE THE GUARANTEE FEATURES?
- Guarantees will be provided for the amount up to 50% of the loan principal but not more than EUR 500,000
- The maximum loss cap will be 30%
- Type of guarantee: Revolving
WHICH LOANS CAN BENEFIT FROM GROW WINDOW?
Qualified Loans fulfilling the following criteria will be eligible for GROW Window benefits:
- The maximum loan amount is EUR 3,000,000
- The maximum credit exposure is EUR 500,000 but the not exposed more than EUR 1,000,000
- The maximum amount of the guarantee is EUR 500,000
- The maximum maturity is 84 months.
- The loan is intended for energy efficiency investments which includes: building envelope, equipment, production lines, and other energy-efficient measures. Additionally, support is extended to small-scale renewable energy projects, including wind, solar, biomass, or geothermal, up to 400 kW.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Increasing access to finance
- Lower environmental impact
- Cost reduction of energy bills
- Potentially preferential interest rates
- Collateral reduction
- Business sustainability
For Registered Financial Institutions
- Reducing the cost of risk
- Released capital.
- Total loss coverage
- Reduction of credit risk
- Increasing the maximum amount of the guarantee